Highfield Professional Solutions set to climb Mount Snowdon
Here at Highfield, we love to raise money for many charities close to our hearts. No challenge is too big… so this year, on the 15th July, the bravest of Highfield are set to take on Mount Snowdon to fundraise for Crohn’s and Colitis Charity.
The Crohn’s and Colitis Charity are the UK’s leading charity in the battle against Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. This great cause works relentlessly to improve the life of the 300,000 people in the UK with Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis and other forms of IBD.
The Highfield team will be taking on Llanberis Path. With a length of 9 miles, and an ascent of 3300 feet, it is not for the faint hearted.
Not only is this an exciting challenge for the Highfield team, but it is an opportunity to raise money for an amazing cause.
Money raised will help support the charity to;
- Provide essential services to people with Crohn’s, Colitis and other forms of IBD
- Inform and influence decisions about the needs of people with conditions
- Help develop local services
- Raise vital funds to continue their work across the UK
- Improve existing treatments and services, and discover new ones by taking part in research
If you would like to show your support to Highfield and the Crohn’s and Colitis charity, you can do so by donating to our Just Giving page.