Heathrow. Creating World Class Airports
Highfield Professional Solutions are proud to have recruited some of the top talent for the T5 and T3 Heathrow projects. Creating world class airports is one of our client’s strengths, and we know the staff we have supplied have excelled with not only the design and the delivery of Heathrow’s structure, but also the initial strategic planning and detailed design.
As the largest UK airport and one of the world’s busiest, they demanded a team of individuals with a proven track record in the airport sector. Our dedicated infrastructure team worked with our existing community of engineers, together with attracting the very best talent, to deliver on this prestigious project.
A host of disciplines were required for this huge project, from teams of designers to absolute specialists within the environmental, services and engineering sectors. Highfield’s expert consultants recruited for both contract and permanent staff, some based in an office and some on site.
We have been recruiting for – and continue to recruit for – candidates with the following experience and skills base:
- Heavily involved Airport terminal facilities (Baggage areas, conveyor belts, Lighting and small power calculation, Containment Layouts, within Aviation projects)
- Air quality and emissions management (Heating, air conditioning and ventilation)
- Airside infrastructure (new Terminal 5 and Terminal 3 International Departure Lounge Refurbishment project)
- Architectural design (involved in concept design for terminal 5)
- Airport layout design (Lighting design, generator and transformer designs),
- Airport security systems (CCTV)
- Airport systems (Fire alarms and cold water suppression systems, Public Health and sanitation)
- Carbon quantification, Climate change and emissions (Low carbon design, using thermal modelling)
For more details on this project or other Infrastructure projects, please contact our dedicated team on 01489 774 010 or [email protected]