5 x Utility Coordinators
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with a consultancy with the recruitment of 5 Utility Coordinators to support a Nuclear New Build in North Wales. This vacancy will initially be based in Reading, then have a choice of a move to site, or to stay in Reading.
The successful candidate will often assist in the production and completion of utility search reports for internal and external clients.
- Correspondence with clients such as order confirmations and forwarding responses.
- Assist in procurement of utility plans
- General administration, e.g. filing, opening post, scanning, making paper reports and data input
- Ensure all new requests/orders are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with business processes
- Computer literate- previous use of Microsoft packages or similar
- Educated to GCSE “O” level standard or similar
- Experience in a NRSWA/Utility company environment
- To be eligible for security clearance
For more information please contact Matt Casey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]