About the role
You could become part of a large FM service provider heading up a key account for the business. The current incumbent is moving up within the business and so is recruiting directly for his replacement. The role will be a Monday-Friday and based in any one of the several sites across the North West. The ideal candidate will be based within commutable distance of the Blackburn / Preston area.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in total facilities management. An equal amount of experience on both the hard and the soft side would be ideal. The right candidate would be comfortable in dealing with what is a very demanding and challenging client in a highly secure and critical environment.
Essential qualifications / experience relevant to the role:
- Significant experience managing key accounts with a demanding client
- Significant experience working across both Hard and Soft FM
- Ideally experienced in working on a PFI contract previously (desirable)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to deal with and interact well with a demanding client
- To possess the ability to or already have passed security clearance
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through