Account Manager (FM)
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is covering the Northampton area.
You will be managing the team, leading the P&L and business plan of the contract. This can include delivering Total Facilities Management (Hard Services, Lifecycle, Project Management)
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager in the Facilities Maintenance Sector who will be responsible for reviewing the account expenditure to maximise income. The position is for a strong leader who will be able to support a public contract covering 43 sites in total.
Could this role be for you?
- Developer and shape the contract business plan in line with regional strategy and working closely with the team
- Manager a contract P&L up to £20m
- Responsible for client relationships, regularly adapting to improve performance
- Provide key leadership for staff and motivating people from a diverse background.
- £50-60k per annum + Package (negotiable on Salary for the right candidate)
- Improve the current contract
- Be a key leader in the business
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: