FM Account Manager
URGENT -Immediately available candidates only
£50-55k+ excellent benefits
We are urgently looking for an Account Manager to join our client’s large FM contract based in Tooting.
The position will involve day-to-day management of a team of site based staff & sub-contractors, liaison with the client on both operational and financial and commercial issues.
P&L is owned at this level and the core objective is to support the account on a day-day basis, ensuring KPI’s are met and SLA achieved
- Prepare with the Operations Manager an annual business plan and budget for the contract portfolio
- Manage and own Account Plan
- Carry out regular monthly reviews of P&L accountability
- Manage sub-contractors effectively both financially and commercially. Ensure all EMCOR procurement processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure planned preventive maintenance programmes are up to date and meet the contract specification
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients departments
- Maintain accurate site contract administration files
- Management and close supervision of site based EMCOR staff, off site EMCOR support staff when visiting site and sub-contractors
- Provide leadership and direction to site based staff, developing skills matrix and development plan
- Take ownership projects and provide support as and when required
- Ensure correct skill & competence levels of site-based team to meet the contract scope
- Preparation of the monthly report for the Operations Manager and Client, listing all relevant site based activities that occurred during the month
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
- Ensure that all EMCOR policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered too
- Act as client liaison for EFS, developing relationship working towards account
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience within a similar management role, in either a higher education or healthcare environment, as well as appropriate technical qualifications, preferably in a Mechanical engineering discipline.
This is a single site role with a large P&L made up of planned and reactive maintenance and additional works covering M&E and building fabric.
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Kirsty Lockyear on 01489 774 010 or apply now.