Our client provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services for the Ministry
of Defence at multiple sites in the South West.
An opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator to join our team. The role will be based near Tiverton, however the successful candidate will be providing support for our other Office as well.
The purpose of the role is to facilitate and deliver all planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive and additional works for our clients. This will be achieved by allocating and processing the job packs for the site, in line with achieving site compliance and meeting SLA targets. The role will also include the production and management of all purchase orders/invoices for the site and resolution of invoice queries as well as administrative support to other operational functions conducted from this office.
Based near Tiverton, £18000 PA
- Scheduling work activities, ensuring optimum utilisation of staff. In addition, all required parts and equipment are to be purchased to meet schedule requirements for all job pack
- Working with the Supervisor to facilitate access, dates and all relevant paperwork to ensure job packs can be completed in a timely and safe manner in order to meet contractual KPI
- Liaise with Supervisor to ensure that remedials can be scheduled on time
- Schedule supply chain workload in order to complete PPM and reactive jobs on time
- Continually monitor all activities to ensure statutory, regulatory and contractual compliance.
- Review invoices and amend purchase orders where required. Liaise with Finance to ensure correct payment is made in a timely manner and ensure value for money is achieved by product/price matching
- Invoice queries – Maintain weekly spreadsheet showing queries, update with comments
- Liaise with client to ensure jobs are processed, assigned and closed in order to meet monthly targets
- Assist Area Manager on monthly reporting, data verification and achieving targets
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- High level of computer literacy using; Management systems, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel to produce reports, correspondence, documents,
- databases and spreadsheets
- Able to multitask and monitor and control various workstreams in progress
- Ability to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate comfortably verbally and with site supervisors and managers
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally and in written form with internal and external customers
- Organised and responsive to changing priorities and schedules
- Awareness and understanding of legislation in relation to building management and facility maintenance operations
- Sound knowledge of health and safety requirements
The consultant for this position is James McGoldrick please send CVs to James via application or call him on 01489774010