2 Month Contact
We are seeking an administrator, based in Plymouth who will assist the project delivery of our clients multidisciplinary schemes.
· Assist the framework managers in day to day management of a framework.
· Utilize computer systems and date input (CRM)
· Assist setting up job numbers and project set up – admin/ Filling.
· IT skills, with experience of Excel software essential.
· The ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
· A proactive and flexible working attitude.
· Excellent organisational skills & demonstrable evidence of working to deadlines.
· Self-motivated and driven with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Ability to act professionally with discretion and in confidence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Confident in dealing with clients, junior & senior staff.
· Ability to work without supervision with a proactive and flexible working attitude.