£17-18,500 + benefits
Highfield Professional Solutions are looking for an experienced administrator to join their client in a busy housing department based at Larkhill, Wiltshire. The client are the main supplier for maintenance across the MOD housing contract and you will be required to monitor and support the delivery of this. Your duties will include-
- Providing administrative support for the effective, compliant and timely delivery of departmental duties in accordance with Government Regulatory and Statutory undertakings, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports as required by management utilising MS Excel, WorkManager or other bespoke IT systems to monitor business performance.
- Support management in formal meetings including booking suitable facilities, confirming site access for non-pass holders, recording attendance and producing accurate minutes and action logs
- Where required, maintain the office filing system in accordance with company policy, both electronic and hard copy files.
- Support the ongoing completion of Quality Assurance, Health & Safety, Security & Fraud and Sustainability processes and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will hold a NVQ level 2 qualification in Administration, a related discipline or equivalent experience and have strong IT knowledge of Word packages as well and previous admin experience.