Abbeywood and Imjin
£32-38,000k +Van + Fuel + benefits
We are urgently looking for Level 3 qualified Air-Conditioning Engineers to undertake air conditioning, cooling and refrigeration maintenance work on MOD buildings, providing a customer focused and cost effective service
- Carry out planned maintenance activities on a variety of MOD Establishments
- Undertake fault finding, investigation and reactive repairs to a variety of different types of installations, such as:
– DX Splits
– Package Chillers
– Commercial fridges & freezers
– Air handling units
- Undertake mechanical repairs, such as replacement of belts, removal and fitting of pumps and fans.
- Carry out ad hoc technical report writing and investigations.
- Ensure all equipment is checked before use, is fit for use, and that you are trained to use it
This role will be responsible for sites in Bristol & Gloucester and the main place of work will be either MOD Abbey Wood, Bristol, or Imjin Barracks, Gloucester
There is a requirement to be part of an on-call rota, being available for call outs outside normal working hours (attendance within 1 hour of call being placed).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable practical experience in Commercial and Industrial Electrical Works including:
- A good understanding of electrical requirements in a busy, fast paced environment
- Level 2 qualification