Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – London / Essex
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the London and Essex Area, the role will be on Multiple Sites. You will be required to work as part of a flexible shift pattern, with the need for occasional overtime.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Fault finding, Testing, and isolating problem areas. As the key part of the maintenance team, you will responsible for the Maintenance, and Testing of Air-conditioning units, Refrigeration, and Chillers.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Analyse and identify problems with solutions
- Maintain, Repair and Service Air Conditioning Units with some Chillers / Refrigeration
- Conduct Fault Finding tests on equipment
- Communicate with Clients / Customers
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Qualified NVQ (C&G) level 2 Refrigeration / Air-conditioning
- 8 years Experience
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Building Services experience
- Full driving Licence
- Essential to take On call on a 1 in 5 basis
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package of up to 40k + OT and On call, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.