Mobile Air-Conditioning Technician – South London
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities management company. The role will be a mobile role covering South London across to Dartford & Guilford.
We are looking for a time served Air-Conditioning Engineer to maintain the complex Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems, associated controls and any other related equipment.
The working hours are 8.00hrs to 17.00hrs equating to a 40-hour week
- Carry out the service and maintenance of the diverse types of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment under the company’s contracts
- Execute installation works of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment as and when required
- Conduct site surveys and inspections
- Attend shift working when required
- Carry out 24/7 standby duties as per the roster, or when issues arise
- Perform the clerical duties as required by the job
Essential/Desirable qualifications relevant to the role:
- Technical Certificate or Diploma in Refrigeration / Air-Conditioning
- Demonstrate experience in the Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning industry as a service mechanic or technician
- Should have a sound knowledge of pipefitting and brazing techniques as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry
- Should have a sound knowledge of electrical and electronic fault diagnosis as applicable to the AC and refrigeration industry
- Knowledge of BMS
- Possess a valid driving license
- Possess good communication skills
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, company van, annual leave, Auto enrol pension, Family friendly benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org