Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing an award winning, UK top 30 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy.
Their core disciplines include Project Management, Cost Management, Building Surveying, Architecture, Building Services Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering. Health and Safety Construction Design & Management (CDM) Coordination, Health and Safety, Infrastructure Management, Expert Witness and Advisory Services and Property Consultancy. In addition, they provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they are looking for Architects in their newly formed Architecture Team in Manchester. The team forms part of an established multidisciplinary office and will see it develop and expand our architecture capabilities in the North of England.
Contract: Permanent full-time
The role is part of a small team working on a variety of projects and will provide autonomy and exposure to all aspects of being an architect, in return it will require a flexible pro-active approach. Tasks will include assisting with design development, production information, creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders. This as a critical position to the development of the business and can offer an immediate start.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Project delivery across all RIBA work stages
- Client presentations and briefing
- Be technically proficient, demonstrated by having detailed construction knowledge throughout their portfolio
- Experience with Revit would be preferred but not essential
- Be proficient in 3D SketchUp and V-Ray
- Have the ability to visualise, illustrate and present ideas clearly
- Have 3+ years of relevant UK experience
- Must be technically capable with proven track record of producing technical building packages
- A recognised RIBA Part-III qualification
- Relevant experience working in architectural practice in the UK
- An exceptional academic and career record
- An impressive portfolio displaying strong technical skills
- Strong writing ability
- Be confident, attentive, organised and pro-active
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 5% Ridge Contribution
- Competitive salary
If you feel you can add value to this consultancy, apply now by contacting Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email sonya,[email protected]