Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing a Chartered Surveyors and Architects practice who provide project solutions from architectural design, quantity surveying, project management and building surveying, in a variety of business sectors including Education, Commercial, Residential and Leisure.
The rapidly growing Architecture team based in Essex, have an immediate need for technically proficient architectural staff to work on projects on all RIBA stages.
Role: Part III Architect/Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant/Architectural Technologist
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience and skills
- Innovative design and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing the Practice in a client facing environments
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines and Practice standards
- Level of proficiency with AutoCAD Architecture
- Proficiency with BIM/Revit
- Comprehensive working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning processes.
The opportunity exists for the right candidate to become a key member of the team and become instrumental in the continued growth and success of the business.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email [email protected]