Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing an architectural practice who have a long track record of delivering successful projects, particularly in healthcare.
The practice has a history of working with the NHS to deliver projects including mental health, acute and medical centre schemes. They also design several housing schemes for Developers and providers of specialised housing, and focus on schemes with a social benefit at their core.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician to join the team based in Hampshire.
Role: Architectural Technician
Start date: ASAP
This is a close-knit practice who offer their staff with support & self-development from the Directors.
- 5 years post qualification experience
- UK building knowledge
- Experienced in Residential projects is essential. Healthcare projects is desirable.
- Site travel
- Self-motivation and drive
- Have the ability to develop creative construction detailing
- Possess excellent communication skills
In return for your commitment, you will receive an attractive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email