Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing a national architectural practice with a strong reputation in the commercial field undertaking commissions throughout the UK on all building types via five strategically located regional offices. Their award-winning portfolio includes retail, residential, leisure, offices, industrial, distribution, private/affordable social housing, stadia, refurbishment, conservation of listed buildings and regeneration schemes.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician to join the team in Berkshire.
Role: Architectural Technician
Start date: ASAP
The successful candidate will be working in their busy Reading office within one of the design teams. Principally using AutoCAD, you will be part of a team producing drawings and information on a variety of Construction projects.
Requirements of this position are:
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- Good understanding of current UK legislation.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with the ability to produce working drawings to a good standard.
- Revit knowledge (beneficial) but not essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Work is diverse and rewarding and in return, we offer a secure future and competitive salary.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email [email protected]