Job title: Architectural Technologist / Senior Architectural Technologists
Contract type: Contract (1 year with opportunity to go permanent)
Pay Rate: £15 – £25 / Hour, Equivalent Salary £27-48Kpa
The leading global construction consultancy is seeking to recruit Architectural Technologist / Senior Architectural Technologists
These positions are to operate across a variety of Public Sector Projects, but the roles are out of scope of IR35.
As an Architectural Technologist or Technician you will work with senior members of our teams on a range of projects at all stages of the design and construction process. From day one, you will be involved in some important and challenging projects. Every day will be different, and you will be required to use your skills and knowledge to help solve problems and provide input into the projects. You will work in a team to provide technical solutions, and your day could involve anything from helping to produce designs, specifications and calculations, to assisting in technical reports, travelling to construction sites or attending client meetings.
- Assisting in the preparation of conceptual design work and the presentation of projects.
- Supporting the design development of project proposals and feasibility studies.
- Supporting the technical delivery and implementation of projects including preparing working drawings, specifications and contract documentation.
- HNC, BA, BSc or equivalent architectural technology qualification.
- Good spatial and technical ability with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good hand drawing and computer graphic skills.
- Significant Autodesk Revit experience and the full MS suite of programmes.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- MCIAT or ACIAT
- Strong 3D computer / CGI visualization skills will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated interest in all aspects of architecture, BIM and construction technology.
- Ambitious, energetic and hard-working. Highly motivated with good communication skills.
- At least 5 Years (Technologist/Technician) and 10 years (Senior Technologist/Technician) demonstrated experience of working in a high profile architectural practice.