Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary architectural practices with over 40 years’ experience in the building industry.
The practice has a number of disciplines and are experts in Commercial Architecture, Residential Architecture, Civil Engineering, Development Consultancy, Town Planning and Land Surveying.
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician to be based in Bedford.
Role: Architectural Technologist / Technician
Software: AutoCAD, Photoshop and Office software packages
- Sound practical experience with Planning Stage schemes for National Housebuilders
- Energetic, enthusiastic and communicative person who works well as part of a team but can also progress works independently as required.
- Very Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software (Publisher in particular), although some training will be provided.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage.
- Delivering large residential schemes from Planning Determination through to delivery (as guided by the project designer)
- Drafting the necessary Working Drawings, especially House Types, and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
- Liaise with and communicate well within the residential team.
- Experience more important than qualifications.
- Salary negotiable for the right candidate dependent on experience and qualifications
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email [email protected]