Highfield Professional Solutions have the pleasure of representing a forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy who operate from six offices across the UK with over 240 staff.
The services they provide include Architecture, Building Surveying, Civil & Structural Engineering, Health & Safety Consultancy, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Sustainability services.
A new job opportunity as arisen for an Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect to join the Architecture team based in either Birmingham or Orpington.
Role: Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect
Location: Birmingham or Orpington
The architectural team works across the different offices and is involved in the residential, retail, commercial, education, health and extra-care sectors in both new-build and refurbishment projects. Our client typically works at BIM level 2 on a Revit platform, with many schemes delivered as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will take a leading role in the technological aspects of architecture and the preparation and production of design packages.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A keen interest in building technology and industry developments
- Competent in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Competent in preparing and producing technical packages
- Minimum 5 years UK industry experience
- Hours from 35 per week depending on where you will be based
- Holidays – from 24 days per annum rising to 30 days depending on length of service Pro-rata for joiners and leavers
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Sonya Hoey on 01489 774010 or email