P402 Asbestos Surveyor – London & Surrounding Areas – Up to £32,000
About the role
Due to an ongoing expansion my client is looking for P402 Qualified Asbestos Surveyors to join their team in London & Surrounding Areas.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year’s relevant on-site experience, must to able to show extensive knowledge of surveying buildings for the presence of asbestos throughout a range of property types including Domestic, Commercial and Industrial.
The Salary is between £26,000 – £32,000 dependant on experience.
Duties involved in the role:
- Carrying out Management/Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys for a number of clients in the construction industry, whilst opportunities are also available to work on large housing association domestic contracts.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- BOHS P402 Qualification
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant field experience
- A full UK driving license
- Hard working with strong attention to detail
- IT Experience and working with hand held tablets
- Knowledge of current legislation and procedures
- A good knowledge and experience of Refurbishment & Demolition surveys is also preferable.
In return for these skills you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile telephone, tablet, full uniform, 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and career progression.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to email@example.com