P402 Asbestos Surveyor – West Midlands- Up to £32,000
About the role
Due to an ongoing expansion my client is looking for P402 Qualified Asbestos Surveyors to join their team in the West Midlands.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year’s relevant on-site experience, must to able to show extensive knowledge of surveying buildings for the presence of asbestos throughout a range of property types including Domestic, Commercial and Industrial.
The Salary is between £26,000 – £32,000 dependant on experience.
Duties involved in the role:
- Carrying out Management/Refurbishment & Demolition Surveys for a number of clients in the construction industry, whilst opportunities are also available to work on large housing association domestic contracts.
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- BOHS P402 Qualification
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant field experience
- A full UK driving license
- Hard working with strong attention to detail
- IT Experience and working with hand held tablets
- Knowledge of current legislation and procedures
- A good knowledge and experience of Refurbishment & Demolition surveys is also preferable.
In return for these skills you will receive a competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile telephone, tablet, full uniform, 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and career progression.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to email@example.com