Highfield Professional Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor working with one of our clients in the London area. Due to growth of a practice of Chartered Building Surveyors, Project Managers and Party Wall Surveyors, operating primarily for investors, developers and occupiers of commercial and residential properties. The role will require you to provide support and assistance to the Director in carrying out the professional workload of the practice.
- Carry out measured surveys of buildings.
- Prepare schedules of conditions.
- Assist in the preparation of dilapidations schedules.
- Prepare schedules of work and specifications.
- Assist in party wall matters.
- Contract administration of building projects.
- Prepare planning applications and building regulations applications.
- Defect diagnosis.
Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Graduate in Building Surveying BSc Degree.
- 2 years post graduate experience in the profession.
- Must be working towards Assessment of Professional Competence for the RICS.
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software products Able to work on own initiative.
- Good communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Good team player
31 days holiday per year including public holidays and company Christmas and New Year shut down period. Fully expensed mobile phone. Professional subscriptions and CPD.
For more information on the role or to apply, please contact Jack Nicholls at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010