Job Title: Assistant Building Surveyor / Employers Agent
Location: South East London
Rate: £25,000 – £35,000
Highfield are representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint an assistant building surveyor to help deliver award-winning projects. They are dedicated to offering the best APC training and support, together with real opportunities to develop and grow.
- Party Wall surveys, preparation of notices and awards.
- Acquisition surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Dilapidations and lease advice.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Project Monitoring & Project Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Forward Planned Maintenance inspections, costings and scheduling.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Expert witness.
- Building Pathology.
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited)
- Ideally, you will already be working towards your APC
- At least 1 year experience in a Building Surveying role
- Some experience of acting as Employers Agent
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- 24 days holiday
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty – 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-