Assistant Building Surveyor
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
One of the most respected consultancies in the world with strong values in being professional, collaborative and positive at all times are looking for an assistant building surveyor. This role is to work across a number of projects across a number of sectors providing a range of building surveying duties. You will support managers in their day to day activities and work on schemes across the south west of England and surrounding regions.
- Carry out building surveys, condition surveys and measured surveys
- Analyse and report building defects
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations
- Prepare Schedules of Condition, Notices and Awards for Party Wall matter
- Taking particulars, attending meetings, writing up specs, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering maintenance work contracts
- Provide advice for planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants
- Conduct arbitrations and act as an expert witness
- The Requirements
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- 1 year experience as a graduate Building Surveyor
- You must want to start your APC soon.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-