Assistant Building Surveyor
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Highfield are representing a highly reputable building surveying practice that have been working locally with a range of clients providing both architecture and surveying services. Due to recent growth and an increase in workload, they are now looking to take on an assistant building surveyor who they can help develop and progress through their APC.
- Schedules of Condition
- Part Walls / Dilapidations
- DDA Audits & Advice
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Diagnostic & Maintenance Advice
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Building Surveying role
- Be ambitious to complete qualification and achieve MRICS status
- 25 Days Holiday
- Full APC Support
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-