Assistant Delivery Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager/Sub-Contract Supervisor
Benson Barracks, Wallingford
£26-28,500k + benefits
You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK. This company has recently received a long-term extension and is therefore expanding across the UK.
The role will involve supporting the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site. This is all carried out via subcontractors and therefore your main responsibility is to build relationships with them to enable you to drive their performance. You will also have responsibility for the administrative functions for the site, including client meetings etc.
Could this be for me?
- Demonstrable experience of Property Maintenance or related field including:
- Supporting the operational delivery of Estate Management tasks
- Supporting an operational team to achieve KPIs
- Planning, assisting and controlling activities
- Supporting the management of Safe Systems of Work Experience of supervising site operations, including:
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent development opportunity
- Government funded defence contract
Please contact Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.