Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Highfield have a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s best property specialists the role is an Assistant Property Manager. Specialising in Block, Estate and property management, they boast an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the market. There continued success means they have big plans to expand and we are looking for a talented and professional individual to embrace this challenge
- Answer telephone queries.
- Respond to incoming post as directed by the Property Manager.
- Respond to email enquiries.
- Instruct of day to day general maintenance of Property portfolio and personally instruct where appropriate.
- Initiate Solicitors packs and complete relevant section of LPE 1 form, chase other departments and ensure sent within the 10-working day deadline and answer additional queries.
- Raise and manage Buildings Insurance claims to resolution.
- Communicate within the company via email, telephone, Tracker to resolve client queries.
- Manage workload efficiently and within timeframes provided.
- Attend meetings in the capacity of minute taker if required and within office hours only unless exceptional circumstances
- Any other work that the Property Manager or any Director of the company feels is required and within your capabilities
- Excellent I.T skills e.g. Microsoft word and excel to produce required communication to our clients.
- Assist the property manager with the overall management of the Hastings/London/Brighton portfolio.
- Deliver a high level of customer service up to company standard
- Support and supervise PMA.
- Be able supervise the office for short periods when the Property Manager is away or out at meetings.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fuel Reimbursement
- Full training supported to become AIRPM or MIRPM if already attained
To apply or for further information please contact Henry Moignard on 01489774010 or email me