Assistant Property Manager
About the role
You could become part of a leading Data Centre Solutions company. Operating across the world and growing in all aspects of the business this company are well placed to continue to grow and provide a great service for its numerous clients. For this position, we are looking for someone well experienced within a similar Assistant Property Manager role ideally with a company that is as large and has globally such as this client. The role itself would be based out of either the Central London HQ or at one of their Colo sites within London.
We are looking for someone with experience within Administration, Financial Management, Lease Administration, Vendor Management & Customer Networks. This role is a key position within the business and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow and develop within the role.
Essential experience/qualifications relevant to the role:
- 3-5 exposure within a similar Assistant Property Manager role
- Experience with the 5 key areas of focus for this position (as listed above)
- Experience of using online accounting systems e.g. Yardi, SAGE and/or SAP desirable.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Ability to express ideas clearly in written and verbal communications.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to details
- Flexible working style with a positive, pro-active attitude toward finding solutions and managing workload.
In return for these skills, there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, bonus scheme, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to [email protected]