- Associate Design Manager
- Salary £55,000 + plus package
- A global company of specialist building services and ICT engineers, RED has led the drive towards the zero-carbon goal for over a decade. This has been based on, an insistence, from the start, on providing step-change low carbon solutions which are also commercially viable.
- Whilst also providing technical expertise to deliver market leading building services and ICT infrastructure engineering solutions. Their mission is to help global clients accelerate their sustainable transformation with outcomes such as zero carbon leading to a genuinely sustainable future.
- We are seeking an experienced Associate Design Manager to provide project leadership from inception through completion, including pre and post contract. You will be responsible for expertly managing the relationship between the design team and Subject Matter Expert (SME), while maintaining an excellent relationship with the client.
Could this role be for you?
- Review status advised by project personnel and external parties and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for Management, Client or others
- Experience in project management and MEP engineering track record with some experience of data centres or other heavily engineered buildings e.g.pharma, process, hospitals
- BEng in appropriate engineering discipline desirable
- Proven experience in taking a project requirement, typically for a new hyperscale availability zone comprising of one to three sites from the real estate due diligence phase to 100% design phase in circa a 20-25 week timescale period
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with, and provides advice to client