Associate Director Building Surveyor
Salary: Highly Competitive
Highfield are representing one of the UK’s most respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancies. As part of this companies continuous expansion into the UK market they are looking for an Associate Director of Building Surveying to mentor and support the current Building Surveying team. Your focus will be on projects in the education, healthcare, corporate real estate and logistics sectors.
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- You will have a full MRICS or MCIOB qualification.
- A strong understanding of profitability, business development, and sound commercial awareness.
- Have good people skills and be an outstanding communicator.
- Be a leadership figure and mentor the Bristol Building Surveying team
- Help maintain and develop business for the future.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement and constructive expertise.
- Take responsibility for some key projects valuing £10,000 – £2,000,000
- Collaboration with other service streams, sectors and the wider company to provide combined and innovative solutions improving our competitive advantage.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients.
- Participating in relevant internal and external training initiatives.
- Playing a key role in generating repeat business, winning new work and developing new business opportunities.
- Managing and leading teams to promote a strongly motivated, engaged and high performing function. Managing other individuals, mentoring and coaching less experienced colleagues.
- Providing guidance, leadership and technical expertise to team members.
- Competently communicating and interacting with others, in accordance with the organisation’s values.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Agile working / Work from home
- 25 Days Holiday (Flexible)
- Health Benefits
For more information call me on 01489774010 or email me at Anthony.Scott-