Associate Mechanical Engineer
£60,000 – £80,000 DOE
Benefits including regular salary reviews, annual bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme, CPD support/sponsorship & more!
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting for an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer for a well-established, award-winning, multidisciplinary consultancy in Central London.
You will be working as ‘Number Two’ to the Director and will have full involvement in technical leadership, business/client development, management of design and the design team and bid writing.
As an Associate your commercial acumen coupled with your technical aptitude will enhance the delivery and overall success of the Building Services division whilst the company itself will give you the room to progress and develop within your role, providing an environment that sees you are able to fulfil your full potential in an enjoyable setting where your contribution is valued and rewarded.
From this position you will gain further experience and knowhow in all aspects of Business in relation to M&E Design.
- Competitive base salary, at or exceeding market rate, reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Supported/sponsored CPD
- Subscription to professional bodies
- 5% Pension
- A culture that promotes best practice company-wide
- 10+ years HVAC (Mechanical Building Services) Design experience
- Worked at minimum Principal/Associate level – you must have experience of managing projects and Engineers
- Have experience in Client/Business Development (experience of winning work is advantageous)
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Engineering
- Experience of working on a variety of project schemes is highly preferable
- Knowledge of industry software such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp, IES VE, Revit etc
To apply please contact Natasha Ward (Permanent Building Services Recruitment) at Highfield Professional Solutions on or 01489774010.
Please note that applications from those who require VISA Sponsorship will not be proceeded with. You must be eligable to live and work in the UK without restriction and have existing experience of working to UK Standards & Regulations.