- AutoCAD/Revit Technician
- £Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Permanent Full-Time
Join an industry leading organisation at the forefront of ground-breaking innovation.
- Due to an increase in project wins my client are looking to add to their team, where you’ll be working on a variety of projects mainly in the Commercial sector.
The main duty within this role will be to create drawings based on the specifications provided by designers. You’ll receive sketches or instructions and will need to translate them into the CAD or Revit software. You’ll be given deadlines by which you will have to turn in designs for checking and amendments.
Could this role be for you?
- The ideal candidate needs to have good computer drawing skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- You must be well acquainted with Microsoft Office and 2D AutoCAD and have a working knowledge of Revit.
- Good conceptualisation skills and able to read and interpret plans, sketches, drawings
- Ideally know how to navigate through a Revit based model.
- Able to deliver outstanding customer service above and beyond customers’ expectations