Billing Control Clerk
Eastleigh – Up to £20600+ Package
A leading global facilities organisation is actively seeking a billing control clerk to join a large finance team based in Eastleigh.
As the billing control clerk you will be required to accurately produce and process invoices and credit notes from various different business units. You will be responsible for assisting in ensuring the organisations exceeds cash collection targets.
- Experience within a billing clerk or similar role and/or experience in high transaction and high volume environment.
- Above average communication skills.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Ability to plan and organise with attention to detail
- Above average keyboard skills – with a high level of accuracy
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Knowledge of invoicing and credit control.
Apply today to be considered for interview week commencing 22nd October