BMS Control Engineer
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after the BMS systems on a variety of commercial facilities. The role will be covering the central belt and other areas of Scotland. Ideally you would be based in and around Edinburgh. The hours of working are from 8-5 however you will be flexible in terms of being able to work on the 24 hour on-call rota.
We are looking for a time served engineer with experience servicing and maintaining Tridium & Trend on numerous contracts, but heavily on the PFI Schools contract. Due to the nature of this role we cannot consider someone with any unspent criminal convictions.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- At least 5 years’ experience working within BMS – Controls environment *
- Relevant BMS manufacturers’ courses.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of BMS including software/graphics design and production, with preference given to Trend, Honeywell and Tridium systems.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good practical knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Systems.
- Adopt a can do attitude and approach to the role.
- Good communication skills with a proven track record of ability to communicate at all levels to get the best from a team environment and build good relationships with customers.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through