About the role
You could become a key part of a major service provider looking after a critical Nuclear site based in Cumbria. Within this role you will deal with a huge variety of different systems on site and will require a very experienced head. This is a key role on a a new business critical contract. You will be working closely with a member of the previous incumbents and will undergo significant training upon start.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of servicing and maintaining BMS systems, in particular Trend systems. As a key member of the BMS Controls team you will responsible for maintaining high standards of work and coming across in a positive light with the client. You will also have to undergo a security check in order to work on this site.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Qualifications in Trend Systems
- Qualified or demonstrable experience of working in a Critical Environment
- Demonstrable Electrical certification and project work involving BMS Control Systems
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of BMS Control systems
- Experience in the undertaking of key business critical contracts
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence and ability to pass a security check pre-employment
In return for these skills the business are willing to be flexible on salary and will assess each candidate on their merits to decide upon basic salary. As an addition you will have the opportunity through standby / on-call to increase your earning potential.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through