BMS Controls Supervisor
About the role
You could become a key part of a major service provider looking after a variety of commercial facilities based in and around the North West. The ideal location for this role to be based out of would be Manchester. The role will though be mobile in nature with 60% of your time spent out on the road and 40% in the office. This is a key role working closely with the Operations Manager to manage the performance and work load of the BMS engineers within the region. This role will have direct reports.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of servicing and maintaining BMS systems, in particular Trend systems. As a key member of the BMS Controls team you will responsible for maintaining high standards of work and coming across in a positive light with the various clients dealt with. You will also have to undergo a security check in order to work on some of the sensitive sites involved in the contract.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Qualifications in Trend Systems
- Qualified supervisory/managerial experience
- Demonstrable Electrical certification and project work involving BMS Control Systems
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of BMS Control systems
- Experience in the supervision and management of direct reports
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence and ability to pass a security check pre-employment
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, van, fuel card, standby / on-call additional earning and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through