BOAS Engineer – Oxford
You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for critical facilities professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
An experienced Boiler Operations Engineer required to manage maintenance of onsite boilers and all things on the gas side on site. Needing someone capable of following all health and safety regulations whilst keeping to an efficient schedule.
Could this role be for you?
- BOAS qualification
- Extensive knowledge of HTHW boilers
- Organisation skills as the role includes keeping records of all safety procedures for steam boilers
- Ability to recognise and resolve any faults onsite equipment
- Build a relationship and manage all contractors working on boilers or in the boiler house
- Willingness to work as part of a team and help out with other departments when required
- Chance to work in an essential and very specialist position
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work within a strong team
- Career progression
- Paying up to 39k – 25 days holiday
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: