Job Title: Building Supervisor
Location: Southampton / Bournemouth region
Salary: £30,000 + Van + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with Developer to recruit a Building Supervisor to cover Southampton/ Bournemouth. Reporting into the Building Manager, you will be undertaking any maintenance works/after care on the building.
The role is primarily customer focused, you will be working within their homes to repair the problems that arise after construction has completed
You will be responsible for the following:
- Receive job instructions from the Customer Services team, and agree best course of action with the Buildings Manager or Customer Services Manager as appropriate.
- Carry out inspections and repairs in sold and unsold apartments.
- Be proficient in painting, carpentry, basic plumbing, basic plastering & drylining, and other general maintenance tasks.
- Liaise with House Managers, Estate teams and Sales Executives to ensure the minimum disruption is created in any work situation.
Could this role be for you?
The successful candidate will come from a trade background and can demonstrate strong customer facing ability as you will be entering people’s homes and representing our client so professionalism and courtesy is required at all times. You must hold a valid CSCS card.
- Company van
- Purchase card (for materials and van fuel etc.)
- Uniform provided
- Holiday I believe is 25 days per year plus you get an additional day for each year of service
- Bank holidays off
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal performance and company performance
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.