£29k + package
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with Developer to recruit a Building Supervisor to cover Hampshire & Dorset areas. Reporting into the Building Manager, you will be undertaking any maintenance works/after care on the building.
The role is primarily customer focused, you will be working within their homes to repair the problems that arise after construction has completed.
Qualifications required – CSCS card
- Receive job instructions from the Customer Services team, and agree best course of action with the Buildings Manager or Customer Services Manager as appropriate.
- Carry out inspections and repairs in sold and unsold apartments.
- Be proficient in painting, carpentry, basic plumbing, basic plastering & drylining, and other general maintenance tasks.
- Assist subcontractors with emergency and non-emergency joint visits as required.
- Liaise with House Managers, Estate teams and Sales Executives to ensure the minimum disruption is created in any work situation.
- Proactively report design issues, recurring defects and poor subcontractor workmanship to the Buildings Manager.
- Independently manage own Microsoft Outlook diary for other team members’ visibility.
- Update the Customer Services team on outstanding and completed works by telephone, email and via our in-house iPad app.
Apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.