Assistant Building Surveyor
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
This Building Surveying role has a focus on the public sector, with an emphasis on education projects. You will carry out and run works for clients based locally to the Guildford with most of the services provided being projects based.
- Building Surveys / Schedule of Condition
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Due diligence
- Contract Administration
- Drawings and Specifications
- Defect Analysis
- Specialist advice for schools including bid management, space and master planning
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Building Surveying role
- Be ambitious to complete qualification and become MRICS status
- 26 Days Holiday
- Car Allowance £4,000
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- Shares Scheme
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-