Job Title: Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Highfield are representing one of the UK’s most respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancies, seeking to appoint a building surveyor to work on a wide range of projects and sectors.
- Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment in Projects
- A concise and effective communicator.
- Carry out Surveys, Inspections and Schedules.
- Provide professional services and manage schemes across Yorkshire
- Supporting the day to day activities of Senior Managers.
- Drafting technical documents including bids
- Contract Administration.
- The use and application of building contracts such as JCT and NEC
- Full understanding of Health and safety requirements.
The role holder will provide the full range of Building Surveying services and property types including the commercial, residential, education, infrastructure and retail projects.
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- You will be working towards or have a full MRICS qualification.
- A strong understanding of profitability, business development, and sound commercial awareness.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car / Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fitness Funding
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-