Business Development Manager – Data Centres – UK
Electrical Distribution Organisation
A leading utilities distribution organisation is expanding within the data centre sector and is therefore seeking a proven business development manager to develop and deliver opportunities across the UK. To be successful within this role you will need a network within data centres and an excellent understanding of the utilities and/or power sectors.
This is a national role and can be based anywhere in the UK.
As the business development manager you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and further developing existing relationships with key clients within the data centre sector. You will plan and identify strategic opportunities as well as producing accurate forecasting strategies. You will have a customer centric approach and work well with all levels of key stakeholders.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record securing new business
- Excellent customer management and development experience
- Knowledge and experience within the utilities, power, or data centre sectors
- A strong communicator and sales professional
- A network within the data centre sector would be highly advantageous
- An excellent career opportunity within a growing organisation
- Up to 50% bonus
- Data centres is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK
Please contact Harry Argyle to discuss further.