Business Development Manager – Water Treatment Chemicals
A client of ours is looking for an experienced Water Treatment – Business Development Manager.
- Carrying out sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to secure orders and achieve personal, annual financial targets.
- Maintaining a high level of technical and commercial awareness, curiosity and competence to demonstrate your value to customers and in turn, maximise your personal achievements.
- Providing accurate and timely information and reporting in the CRM.
- Working closely with the marketing teams, developing growth targets and appropriate activities.
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creating proposals that clearly identifies our added value to the customer.
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Providing excellent service to the customer ensuring they are kept up to date with all progress.
- Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network, be a guest speaker or promote the business.
- Coordinate with all other UK Veolia teams as required, sharing best practices and insight.
Do I have what it takes?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, able to engage people in our technologies, products and services.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and the wider business.
- Passionate about customer service with the ability to engage empathetically with our customers problems;
- The confidence to successfully negotiate and close a deal.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Sound computer literacy, and ability to use CRM tools such as Salesforce.
If the role is of interest please conact Adam McTigue.