Job Title: CDM2015 Document and Proposal Writer
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a leading provider of health and safety services throughout the UK are currently seeking an experienced construction Health and safety professional to work fulltime on a permanent basis. They are offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and the chance for training and personal career progression.
- Provide central contact for client work/ proposal requests
- Assess new client quotation requirements and prepare necessary documentation
- Prepare fee proposals for CDM work in line with company procedures
- Maintain company database for construction proposals
- Prepare documents for company and clients eg procedures, manuals
- Help compiling Health & Safety file information
- Help CDM advisors on CDM compliance and design risk management.
The successful Construction CDM Candidate should hold the following:
- Qualification in Construction or Construction Health & Safety
- Membership with a relevant H&S / Construction body preferably APS / ICS / ICE / IIRSM
- Experienced with spreadsheets and document writing
- Great understanding of Construction Design Management
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive rate with benefits and will have the chance to progress their career with a reputable and continuously expanding Construction Consultancy.
A full job description is available on request
If this role interests you please get in contact with Ben Shafiie on 01489774010 or email at