Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor
Job Type: Contract – Full Time
Duration: 6 months
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently representing a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy to appoint a freelance Chartered Building Surveyor. commissions range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to smaller value design and construction work. There will be an opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile public and private sector clients.
Working across a number of projects in the healthcare sector and providing a range of building surveying / project management duties that will include:
- Project management and contract administration
- Due diligence surveys.
- Carrying out surveys and inspections, schedules and providing professional services across a designated region
- Condition and measured surveys
- Managing clients relationship and service delivery on a project basis
- Use of application of varying forms of contract such as JCT & NEC
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements of projects
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or equivalent experience and have a full membership to the Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
This will be a great opportunity to join a global consultancy for a significant time frame and with the opportunity to work on large and exciting projects. Rate will be dependent on experience.
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty – 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-