Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000
A building consultancy with a great heritage have an excellent opportunity for a chartered building surveyor to play a key part in the commercial consultancy team. You will provide high calibre professional advice to clients in Birmingham and the surrounding areas, with occasional additional travel as required by clients.
- Refurbishment and redevelopment projects
- Contract administration
- Technical Due Diligence
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Acting as Monitoring Surveyor
- Provide Professional Services
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- MRICS qualified
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Knowledge of building contracts in a commercial context
- Build successful client relationships and hit fee targets
- Fee Plus bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle Scheme
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or email Anthony.Scott-