Salary: £35,000 – £50,000
This Building Surveying role has a focus on the public sector, with an emphasis on education projects. Operating in all sections of the economy, this multi-disciplinary consultancy advises on a variety of sectors including listed building refurbishments, infrastructure, education, healthcare, residential and commercial.
This company will provide you with a 50:50 split between professional work and project based work. You will be carrying out a full array of building surveying services including but not limited to:
- Building surveys / Measured Surveys
- Party Wall / Dilapidations
- Planning and Building Regulations
- Design and space planning
- Defects diagnostics
- Schedule of conditions
- Contract administration
- You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- MRICS qualified or going through your APC
- Competent in AutoCAD
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-