Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor
Location: South East London
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently representing a well-established construction consultancy with 4 offices located in strategic hubs across the UK. This firm is committed to delivering the highest project quality, developing innovative sustainable solutions and reducing the impact of our projects on the environment. Whilst working across the Housing, Commercial, Healthcare, Government and Conservation sectors your main focus will be on residential projects.
Working across a number of projects in the public housing sector carrying out a full range of building surveying services:
- Contract administration and running projects
- Writing Specifications
- Structural Surveys
- Liaising with clients
- Acquisition Inspections
- Taking full responsibility for technical matters
- Use of application of varying forms of contract such as JCT & NEC
- Building Defects Analysis
- You will be a degree qualified Building Surveyor or have equivalent experience
- You will have an MRICS or MCIOB Qualification or have Consultancy experience running residential projects.
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty – 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-