Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor / Employers Agent
Location: SouthEast London
Job Type: permanent – Full-time
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Highfield are representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint a chartered building surveyor to help deliver award-winning projects.
- The ability to lead a project and report directly to a Client.
- Building inspections, diagnose deficiencies and prepare reports accordingly.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and client.
- Keep accurate records through minutes, risk registers, client reports and internal filing processes.
- A complete understanding of various forms of building contract and procurement procedures.
- Compile tender packages and Contract Documents.
- Undertake tender analysis and produce tender reports.
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or have equivalent experience. Recently MRICS qualified or having several years PQE.
- 24 days holiday
- Life Assurance
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-