Job Title: Chartered Building Surveyor
Job Type: permanent – Full-time
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000
Highfield are representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint a new chartered building surveyor to work on commercial, industrial, residential, retail and historical projects.
- Party Wall surveys, preparation of notices and awards.
- Acquisition surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Dilapidations and lease advice.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Project Monitoring & Project Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Forward Planned Maintenance inspections, costings and scheduling.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Expert witness.
- Building Pathology.
- Project monitoring on behalf of a range of funders and funding institutions.
- Preparation of Schedules of Work.
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or have equivalent experience. You must have a full MRICS qualification and a minimum of 1 year PQE.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-